TRENDABLE for Data Collection 2.0
Release Date: 17 March 2021
This update includes gage tracking options which automatically associate selected a selected gage with the measurement taken. Monitor measurements taken with the gage to proactively recalibrate before measurements go out of specification.
- Editable list of gages in Global Lists
- Editable “Gage” display name
- One-time gage selection during Project Initiation
- Mid-run gage change option within active Projects
- New “Gage” column in Project Export file
Run Charts & One-sided Limits: Choose which limit lines to display in active Project graphics (none, some, or all). Also choose to “hide” graphics for certain non-stochastic characteristics.
Stack Project Export Files: Selection of a Project Template in Team Projects will automatically select all Finished and In Progress Projects associated with that Template and export as a single, stacked Comma Separated Value (csv) file.