What’s the latest
Marketing & Advertising – Getting the word out.
Research & Development – Improving!
- Awarded Pennsylvania Manufacturing Innovation grant to work on advanced control charting techniques with the PSU IE department
- Investigating how manufacturers can “go digital” with paper data collection
- Funded by Ben Franklin Technology Partners, launching Trendable 2.0!
- Trendable’s new data collection module allows line operators to enter measurements or visual inspection characteristics directly via conventional computer or, because it is a web app, directly on an iPad or smart phone. Manufacturers can start collecting data without a lot of up-front cost buying computer equipment for everyone, plus Trendable allows for unlimited users getting real-time feedback and the first 2000 observations every month are free. We believe this will help small manufacturers compete in the new world of “big data” and Industry 4.0.
- Starting immediately, we are seeking volunteers to beta test TRENDABLE’s new data collection module this month. If you have the time and interest:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Beta Test” in the subject line
- If “beta testing” is not for you, sign up for the early release instead. The early release will be available in May 2020.
- Email email@example.com with “Early Release” in the subject line
If you liked this post, sign up to receive our newsletter: